The FTGA hosts 12 seminars throughout the state and many of the location venues have changed. Each seminar is from 8:00 am - 2:10 pm, lunch is provided and most seminars will have the option to break out into a golf and landscape session. The CEUs are distributed at the very end of the seminar and attendees must stay during the entire duration to receive CEUs and are not provided to anyone who leaves early or does not attend.
Continental breakfast and lunch are provided for each attendee.
Attendees will receive CEUs from:
- Florida Department of Agriculture (FDACS) - license number is required upon check-in
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA)
- Florida Nursery Growers Landscape Association (FNGLA)
- Certified Crop Advisors (CCA)
- Alabama CEU (Milton Turf Seminar)
- Georgia CEU (Jacksonville Turf Seminar)
The morning CORE CEU session will be held from 8:30 am - 11:30 am.
- Lunch is from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm.
- Attendees can choose between the afternoon golf or landscape session from 12:30 pm - 2:10 pm, where applicable.
CEUs are distributed at the end of the seminar. Each attendee must attend the entire class from 8:30 am - 2:10 pm in order to obtain CEUs.
View CEUs per each seminar
FTGA Member: $45 groups 10+* | $50 early registration | $70 on-site registration
Non-Member: $50 groups 10+* | $55 early registration | $75 on-site registration
Registrations must be paid prior to seminar
* If you are a member of the FTGA, remember to sign in. For groups 10+, complete the hard copy form and submit to the FTGA office in order to receive discount.
Phone registrations and credit card payments cannot be taken over the phone for security purposes. Registrations can be made online or send registration from by email or mail into the FTGA office.
Cancellations made 10+ calendar days prior to event will be granted and will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 9 calendar days prior to the event will not be provided a refund; only employee substitutions will be granted. Refunds will not be granted for not attending.
For sponsorship information please select from the More in this Section at the top of the page